Monday, February 20, 2012

My playlists for workouts

A friend asked for my playlists, so I thought I would also post them here. 

I have three playlists that I rotate:
1. Press Play's - NY2LA, and Group 1 Crew's Outta Space Love albums on shuffle.
2. Newsboys Born Again about 7 upbeat from that album, Hawk Nelson - Your Love is a Mystery, Kerrie Roberts - Outcast, Group 1 Crew - Take it There, Digirock, Cory Brown - Be Free, ME in Motion - Yes We Can, and Back 2 Life
3. Here is a cut/paste of my third list - my oldest one -
Ready-y Britt Nicole
Bullseye- Aly & AJ
Real- Superchick
So Bright (Stand Up)-    Superchick
Rock What You Got (Fight Underdog Fight! Mix)-    Superchick
Karaoke Superstars (Shiny Car Advert Mix)- Superchick
Hey Hey (Vampires vs. Cheerleaders Mix)-    Superchick
Bullseye -Aly & AJ
Boom Boom Pow (Power Remix)-Chani
Empire State of Mind (Yoni G Remix)- Chani & Paulette
Hot N Cold (Ronnie Maze Club Remix)- Nicki Bliss
Celebration- (Human Jive Remix) Nicki Bliss
Sweet Dreams (NRG Workout Mix)-    The Workout Heroes
Down (Power Remix)- Junior Torrey
Turn It Up (feat. Scientist & Jade)- Grits
Fly Away (feat. Mac Powell)- Grits
Beautiful Morning (feat. Pigeon John)- Grits
Shine On Us    Josh Wilson
What If We Were Real Mandisa
Good Morning (feat. TobyMac) - Mandisa & tobyMac
Waiting for Tomorrow - Mandisa
Movin'    - Group 1 Crew

No comments: