Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We are river rats.

We love the river. 

I need a "River Rat Family" bumper sticker. 

 Yes, water guns go with us kayaking.  Tell me you are surprised. Really?!?!
 I agreed on a brown boat rather than a pink one. 
 Jedd loves loves loves this new kayak.  It is pretty flat on top so he can monkey around and not flip over.
 I just love the warm sun and green trees and blue sky!
 Jedd showing what he can do on a flat boat.
 Daniel showing what he can do with a worm and a hook.
 Jedd loves to do jumping pics for his moma!
 They make me laugh.
He said that one hurt a little.

SUMMER IS HERE!!!! 

FINALLY HERE!

and

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Perfect! In every. single. way!

Sending love and summer memories your way!

GREAT pictures too ... loved the toes :)