Thursday, January 6, 2011

Now what?

2011 is here and I find myself saying, now what?

I am excited for a new year. I just don't know what to do with it. *smile*

Following the theme of other bloggers I want to pick a word to be my theme for 2011. I had a word I liked the other day, of course, now I cannot remember it. he he!

OH man! I just remembered.  But I am saving it for another post.

I am not big on resolutions, I am one to just tackle things as they come my way.... so I like the idea of having mini resolutions that go one month at a time.

So for the rest of Jan... I want to take at least one photo a day that is about me or things I like. This one I took the other day... playin in my new light tent.

I still remember my sister getting this "fancy " camera.  She was majoring in journalism.  I was in awe.  I had not interest in getting one. I had no idea how to use it! I was happy to have a little 35mm!

This is my "daily peek" for today.  Now I may not post the photos every day, but I will try. But here is today's:
I am anxiously awaiting my time in the pool at the gym again.  I seem fine after yesterday's "swim" ( I can't swim really, I backstroke and kick my legs and happen to move through the water awkwardly, but it gets met there). BUT I am forcing myself to start out with just swimming every other day.

I SOOOO don't want my injury to flare up again!

I did some stretches and strength training today.  *sigh* 

2 comments:

funkymacgirl said...

i love pictures like this one showing the depth of field..great shot i need to invest in a 35mm lens.

Renegades said...

I really like the top photo.

Yes be careful you do not want to hurt yourself.