Thursday, December 2, 2010

oops.....

As I was beginning this post I began loading photos and got an error message saying I had reached the limit of my storage on blogger.  So I got busy delete old posts. Ummm.... guess I wasn't paying attention and deleted some new ones as well. Oh well..... just lost March 2010 to today's date without having printed it. I hate that. Bummer.  I used to be good about printing it every so often.  Well, blog life moves on.
Well, now I can load lots of photos! Let's go!
Guess where we went for Thanksgiving.... south! 
Where all the smart people 
are stayin away from the COLD!!!
Should have saved this pic of Daniel for a "Wordless Wednesday". 
On our way to my hometown, we stopped to meet a blog friend of mine!
We had never met.... but you wouldn't know!
She lives about an hour and half from my hometown. 
We met through SARAH'S blog! funnny huh!?!
HERE is the link to her post about that day!
It is soooo funny!
 One thing I loved is that her two girls
have such similar personalities as my two boys! 
You can see it in the photos!

 The above pic is my fav from that day!



 Then we hit STUTTGART!
Yee ha! 
Warm weather and tons of family fun!!!!

 Daniel had kids all over him!!! It was fun!


 FYI!!!
This is the hot new trend..... 
colored duck tape bows for girls! Just so you know!

 The leaves were just turning while we were there!
Moma and I got to take walks almost every day!
Jedd came along on his rip stik sometimes too!

 Jedd had fun finding neat leaves for his Abuela!
 More to come!
Don't forget to go to the link HERE to hear about our first day in Ark!

4 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

Love it!!!!!! Duck tape hairbows?!?!?! Say it aint so!

Renegades said...

Looks like so much fun. How fun to get to meet a blogger.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

OK, so I'm gonna count this as my first official matchmaking success...even though I didn't actually have anything to do with it.

I MUST visit Arkansas with you someday. It's going on my bucket list...which I haven't started yet, but when I do, it's on there.

laughwithusblog said...

The fun never stops at the Paulsens! :)