Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'd never make it....

I'd never make it on biggest loser. Either Jillian would throw me out for crying when she yelled at me or I would literally die on the giant scale of embarrassment wearing a sports bra and spandex pants in front of millions. I just would never do it... but wasn't there was crazy drama last night! I am guessing they picked their "Omarosa" early on don't you think? You gotta think they pick people for the drama!
My weigh-in is not so dramatic. But I am happy! Three. Three pounds gone for my first week back on track!
My clothes already feeling better. I failed to mention on Monday that another reason I am getting back on track..... clothes. My fall/winter stuff is either too tight or in some cases just too small! Yikes! Good thing I gave away most of my fall/winter "big" clothes! Kind forces me to lose again!
And since I am a visual person......
This large tub of butter weighs almost three pounds! Now that makes 3 pounds seem way, way better, now doesn't it?!!?
Time to hit the treadmill now! love yall!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Good job Beth!!!

Kim said...

I love the butter container....now that is cool!!!
3 pounds is great! I will weigh in next Wednesday.
I loved the drama, and I had to laugh when you talked about getting up there in the spandex...you make me laugh!!! Hang in there, I am right there with ya!!
:) Kim
ps I too gave away my "big" clothes last fall because I read somewhere you should do that...

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I'm with you on that....some crazy huge dramatics last night, and Tracy had best watch her back.
My wardrobe so needs me to lose like 10lbs. Oh, and my wallet ;)
Well done!

janette said...

love your inspiration...just wishing that 3 pounds could fall off me in a week :) Wouldn't that be marvelous?

Vicky said...

I love your positive spirit Beth!! You are such a "glass half full" person!! :) Keep it up!!