Thursday, August 27, 2009

A new baby face

I finally did it, stole one.


Well, sort of....




okay, so I was only babysitting!

But if he is ever for sale.....
I'll be the first bidder!


How precious is he?

I didn't ask if he wanted pictures done.
But he didn't seem to mind.

Well, I think he kind of wished I would leave him alone
while he was sleeping.

But look! A sleep smile.




Then as soon as he's awake.... he's back to hunting for those toes.

I experimented a little here... trying to copy that 70's look the professionals are doing to their trendy photos!

Likie?

7 comments:

ShannonK said...

serious talent, woman! :-)

Sherry said...

How darling he is! I'm sure his mommy and daddy were thrilled to see the beautiful pics of their little angel boy!

Lois Lane II said...

Oh my gosh, I just want to hold him and give that sweet baby kisses!! Too precious!

TCKK said...

Good job and he's a cutie!

Anne said...

me no likie... ME LOVIE!!!! The baby and the pictures are adorable.

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!! These photos are FANTASTIC!! LOVE THEM ALL!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

So CUTE! He's adorable :)