Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love that boy......


And, I love Cash.

This type of photo is something a point and shoot just can't do.

It is called depth of field.

And it makes me giddy. Ahhhh!

I feel I must also say that I am so blessed to have Cash. It is only by a special blessing from the Lord that we were able to afford this precious little tank of a camera. I am having soooo much fun! I took even more fun pics tonight! Not even sure WHEN I can get some of them posted. With two funny and cute little boys and one goofy husband there is just soooo much to capture on film... or well, I guess it is not film... um.....whatever.
Do yall still remember film?
110?
Polaroid?
35mm?
Winding the film?
Accidentally exposing the film?
Processing the film only to see what bad pictures they were?

Ask a tween today if they ever used a film camera or even know what one is! I bet you $10 they haven't!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I can't wait to have a 'Cash' of my own. I appreciate the 'joy' you have found in your new toy.

Stacey said...

The library even used to loan polaroids out!! Imagine that!!

Cathy said...

I love this photo!!

ShalomSeeker said...

Do you remember disc cameras? I had one for a brief moment. I took the worst picture with that thing... :-)
I don't miss film, but I do miss my camera (NOT the disc one!).
-J