Saturday, April 4, 2009

My childhood

Isn't she kinda weird and charming all at once? I think she is a puppy, right?
I think she actually belongs to my sister. She is only about four inches high.
I think she was Jeannie's nightlight.
I think it sat on her dresser when I was little.
We shared a room. I don't even know how I ended up with her. But she goes in a special spot in my room ( my dresser *smile*), just because she instantly takes me back to my childhood. I still remember turning her on and watching the eyes glow as I fell asleep. She matched the blue ribbed cotton bedspreads on our beds. Anyone else grown up with ribbed cotton bedspreads? Not the chenille ones, the thin ~hangs to the floor, looks striped kind of...???? I don't have a picture of it, so you get this, me and my buba back then:



1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I'm not gonna lie...that little blue thing scares me a little...it's cute and creepy looking all at the same time *big smile*

I love this picture of you and your brother, you are simply adorable...and are sporting my current hair cut ;)