Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We*ight Tracker Wednesday!

It has been an exciting week for me.... the hamstring is tolerating the elliptical machine! So I have been hanging at the gym with my Kim beside me on a treadmill running and I on the elliptical five times in the past week! I am stretching and icing the hammy after each workout, too.I am even trying a slightly different stretch that won't stretch my sciatic nerve but still gets the hammy! I like it better!
Here is the link to the stretch:
CLICK HERE

I lost four po*unds this week.  That includes the two I talked about last Wednesday.  Since I am gonna start posting on Wednesdays I am changing my we*igh-in day.
I do have a recipe to share.... while there was a total failure recipe this week, the family all liked this one, and I made it again for my lunch today:

Hot Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwich!

12 oz. can of chicken salad (or cooked chicken breast)
6 tbs. fat free mayo
6-8 tablespoons chopped celery
6-8 tablespoons chopped carrots
4 tsp reduced fat Parmesan-style grated cheese topping
1 tbs Frank's Hot Sauce ( LOVE that stuff- add more than a tbs if you want it really hot)
1 teaspoon dry ranch dip/dressing mix

Directions:
Mix well and serve!

serving is 3/4 cup, 142 calories, 2.25g fat, 585mg sodium,6g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 2g sugar, 25g protein.  Makes 4-5 servings. 


I was disappointed how many "p*oints" there is in the stone-ground wheat bread I bought.  Anyone have suggestions on light bread, wraps, or pitas that are light on "po*ints"??





No comments: