Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hair and random stuff FYI

-I cut it even shorter yesterday!











- I had a GREAT swim today! My arms hurt.
- I made Hot Cheyenne Almonds today!
- Cutting your hair short and filling your closed with your spring attire does not make the snow go away or the warm temps move in.
- I started reading another weight lose book "10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl" by Amy Parham. She is a former Biggest Loser contestant, and a Christian.
- Best take away so far from the book is the power of the words we say.  I.E.--  A couple months ago I told a co-worker that " I have to have me some chocolate every day... just a little." Um, not true. But now I have told myself it is not true and I go DAYS without chocolate. Tell yourself the truth. Don't set yourself up for failure.


- Today my youngest, my baby, my {heart}, asked me as he was about to get out of the van for school, "Am I old enough to date?" JUST kill me now.  Of course, I said no. *sigh*



That's all I've got!

Love y'all!

5 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Love the hair!

Jedd kills me. Love it. ;)

Shelley said...

Very cute hair. I am enjoying hearing what God is teaching you...certainly some things that I need to learn as well.

Renegades said...

Cute hair!

ShannonK said...

How is it your hair is so cute at ANY length?! Oh, yeah, it's your smile and the love in your eyes! :-)

vicky said...

No that boy is NOT old enough to date!! (and neither is his girlfriend!!) ;)
Thanks for the book recommendations--I think this one sounds like one I may try!