Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Christmas Day.....

 Christmas morning:


 Really not sure why I bought this megaphone/noise maker. 
REALLY?
What was I thinking. 

It may soon be tossed in a snow bank.

I found the perfect stocking stuffer for Daniel. every picture I have of him he has his tongue out:

I found and inflatable fake rubber tongue! 
You know he had fun with it.... just look....


 They are so funny!






It was so freaky it made the baby cry.


 I was just in cuteness overload that day!



 I mean really!?!




 See why the weekend ended up with 600 photos!? 

I couldn't resist.





4 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

The tongue is toooo funny!!!

Mary Margaret got a nerf gun from her boyfriend's mom.

Do you have an extra snow bank I could borrow to throw the nerf gun in?

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

:)

Reba said...

Love all of the pics. Looks like fun times for you!

Renegades said...

I can see being freaked out by that tounge, however it looked like it provided lots of laughs.