Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just wait!

It will look even cooler during the day!!!
 If you ever wish you had Marth*a Stewart at your beckon call.... well, I sorta do.... my mother in law.
 I got the stuff to make it. Showed her a picture of what I liked.
And she and I created THIS! It is sooo cool!

There are tons of colorful balls wired in that you can't see yet!

Tomorrow!

I will show you tomorrow what it looks like in the day!
Yes, that is the 40th birthday boy in the doorway!
Yes, his tongue is sticking out like usual.
And THIS boy below finally got his birthday cake,
again, thanks to grandma. 
Love her.
When you are 13 you get to light your own candles.
 Yes, we ate birthday cake on Christmas plates. Again, sort of a tradition, right?!?!?
 Yes, this was like eating a giant piece of fudge.
 And my boy feels loved. 





2 comments:

Cathy said...

How beautiful! I can't wait to see it in the daylight too. That cake looks awesome! Congrats on having a teen!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I LOVE THE GARLAND!!!!!!!1 *that's me yelling;)*