Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Quote and more tunes

"When a train goes through a tunnel and the world becomes dark, do you jump out? Of course not. You sit still and trust the engineer to get you through. " Corrie Ten Boom

I like that one. I need that one. Sitting still is tough.

-------------------------

More random tunes I am running with:

Listen by Josh Wilson ... great lyrics! and tune!
Top of our Lungs by Starfield
Declaration of Dependence by Starfield
We Shine by Fee
The Sunshine Above the Weather by Remedy Drive
You by Britt Nicole
Not Afraid by Stephanie Smith


-----------------------

The headaches......I just read that running can cause headaches via the tension in the neck. Hmmmmm.... the neck injury strikes again!
To all of you who see me in real life on a regular basis...... know that I am not a freak, I am just doing neck stretches pretty much 24/7 lately. While I drive, while I work, while I walk into work, etc. I think it is time for a professional neck massage... don't you?

No comments: