Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weight tracker Wednesday!

Time to get back to the updates, don't you think??
Well, I have been losing weight. I have lost four pounds since my last post on this subject. While I have been running some in the past few weeks, frankly, three of those pounds were lost due to an aching heart (personal situation). But the last one has been from running.
I am thrilled none the less that those pounds are gone and I am working toward more. YESTERDAY was ridiculous.... as I lay in bed last night I realized all the "sweets" I had had that day! yikes! I had not kept track and I had been CRAVING sweets all day. To be honest I don't beat myself up.... I just know that I need to focus better! Running so much make me often give in to the sweets! BUT that is not a good excuse. I am going to try to let the running help me instead of hurt me!
So at today's OSHA meeting for work I will NOT eat the free FRESH donuts! Nope! Yesterday's donut was del'ish, and I had better not eat a donut TWO days in a row! Really! Who does that? *smile*

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Me! lol

It's hard, but I love your thing about not beating yourself up. That's what I need to work on more.

Anne said...

I am sitting here *craving* my entire box of Girl Scout Samoas... but alas, it is Ash Wednesday, a day of fasting for me. I hear ya, I hear ya. (Notice I said BOX - yep I could down them all in one sitting, I'm positive.)

And, I hope time and prayers are healing you & yours....

Stacey said...

I would eat donuts two days in a row!! And I can't even run it off!! Yet....

Reba said...

We are doing the "Biggest Loser" contest at my school; I am participating. Since starting, I have worked out almost every day (probably more in the last six weeks than all of last year!). And I think I have lost two pounds total. :( Of course, I am not depriving myself in the food department. Trying to eat smarter, but I love my Mtn. Dew (down to one a day). All that to say, I am right there with you, running this race. Okay, not running. I can't do that. But I am walking behind you...know exactly where you are. Sigh.