Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weight tracker Wednesday.

Yikes! Getting on the scale this week has been less than fun. I gained. I gained three pounds! I still did my running! But didn't monitor my eating as well, and clearly I should have been watching more closely! I didn't think I was THAT far off my guidelines! Yikes!
What is funny is how I have to tell myself that gaining three pounds does not define me. You know that, and I know that, but it is still a failure. It is discouraging! I didn't eat like a pig!!! Honest!

Thank the Lord each day is a new day!

And TODAY I can start over.

3 comments:

ShannonK said...

sometimes I think I've done badly and loose and other times I think I've done well and gain - I'm inclined to believe that, for me, the results of my weekly weigh in don't necessary reflect directly on the 7 days prior... that things are more delayed in my body. Water seems to be my key factor... But whatever the issue for your 3 lbs - you're absolutely right - you can start over today. And three pounds is not a failure. You're awesome.

Cathy said...

Yep, the Lord is wonderful to give us a new start each and every day!

Stacey said...

3 pounds definitely does not define you!! Unless it is three more pounds of faith, love, generosity, beauty, creativity....the list continues...