Friday, May 8, 2009

First campfire this year!!!!

Smores!
Russ loves Reece's cups
instead of Hershey's in the middle!



Below:
The white streak,
right in the middle of the picture
is the marshmallow going in! ha!
He doesn't know yet about his face.....
So being such a good wife and all...
.. I take a picture and then tell him!
As if he cares that it is even there!
He soooo doesn't.
Lovely.



Happy Camping yall!
This post brought to you by Rob's Nikon 50mm 1.8.
I may never give it back.
*smile*

4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Wish I was there...

Sherry said...

What fun!

Kaye Butler said...

Maybe Rob will forget you have his 50mm 1.8.

We were working in the yard Thursday (only day with no rain) and both girls said (at different times) "hey, didn't we have a fire ring in the back yard, what happened?"

The pool happened.

We needing some roasted marshmellows too...guess Im gonna miss them too like I miss ketchup.

whine whine whine

Stacey said...

Wish I was camping too!!

Wish I had that lens too!!

Fun pictures and fun times!!